Submitted by Rolly Ferolino on Thu, 11/07/2013 - 10:40
Best way: Eat more unprocessed and live foods; drink a lot of water, move a lot; count your blessings, act happy, supplement your life with natural ingredients.
You are what you eat!
1. Eat more unprocessed and live foods. The greener the color, the better. Eat a lot of fiber-rich foods. Stay away from sugar (candies, desserts, ice scream, etc.)
2. Flush the toxic out of your system as soon as you wake up. Your body is dehydrated after 6 to 8 hours of sleep (I hope you sleep this much). The body tries to remind us to dump the toxin accumulated in our poof and urine bags. To help cleanse the linings of our system we need fresh supply of water.
3. Minimize negative stress, encourage positive stress. Count your blessings. They are many. Thinking causes a lot of stress which means it's your belief about the stress in your life that causes more harm. Hangout with people that can make you laugh. Go to church. Laugh out loud. Act happy even you feel down. Go out and mingle with people.
4. Stay away from endocrine disruptors. These are blockers found in toothpaste, deodorant, sunscreen, canned foods, food preservatives, plastic, water and air pollutants.
5. Supplement your diet with natural ingredients but use moderation. Replace hydrogenated oil (canola/vegetable oil) with virgin coconut oil and/or virgin olive oil. Use balsamic vinegar. Vitamins D. CQ10, Fish Oil, Magnesium, Niacin (Flushing. Don't take non-flushing. They don't work as good.).
6. Move a lot. Exercise regularly (at least 3 time a week for 30 minutes). Walk to your destination if you can. Stand instead of seating down. Do yoga. Stretch your muscle. Take dancing lessons. Lift weights -- you can lose weight a lot faster.